Returns, Refunds and Exchanges
- We do not accept cancellations once an order has been placed.
- We accept returns/exchanges if notified within the first 14 days of receipt on non-custom orders. Items must be in brand new, unworn and unused condition.
- Due to the custom and individual nature of many of our items, we cannot issue a refund or accept returns on custom orders after an item has shipped. For clothing items, you are responsible to measure your child before placing an order. We do not issue refunds or accept returns based on fit. However, If you are displeased with your item upon receipt, please contact us and we will do our utmost to ensure your satisfaction.
- Domestic orders will be shipped via USPS First Class Mail unless otherwise specified.
- International orders will be shipped via USPS Priority Mail unless otherwise specified.
- International customers are responsible for all fees, taxes, and duties associated with shipping to their respective countries (please be aware of any VAT taxes, it is not the seller's responsibility to pay this tax).
- All orders will be shipped to the address noted on your order. *PLEASE CONFIRM YOUR ADDRESS* when checking out.
- If you need an item to be a rush order, please contact us prior to making your purchase so that we can work out express shipping/processing options.
- Unfortunately, once an item is in the mail, we cannot be held responsible for losses or damages it may encounter during the shipping process. We also cannot guarantee shipping times over holiday seasons (especially Christmas) when things with USPS tend to run a bit slower. If you experience a delay or loss, please contact us to learn next steps.
- The amount of time needed to process and ship your order varies, please refer to the confirmation email you received after placing your order for your shipping time frame.
- Please refer to the Sizing Charts Page for detailed measurements. Please measure your child prior to ordering to ensure an accurate fit.